US Commercial Mobility Marketing Manager HP Inc. Houston, TX | August 2014 – Present
Drive demand and engagement around HP's US Commercial Mobility Solutions for commercial, corporate and SMB customers. Develop, manage and execute the digital and direct marketing strategies to support the sales and business goals of the US Mobility category team. Maintain strong relationships with corporate partners and negotiate monetary and product support.
• Develop strategies and manage US marketing efforts on new product launches
• Manage and oversee spending on a $1.9 - $2M annual budget, continually meeting 100% spending expectations
• Developed and lead the first social media strategy for Commercial BPS US team and will lead on the new FY16 strategy
Commercial Services Program Manager Hewlett Packard | August 2014 – Present
Manage regional GTM New Service Introduction (NSI) planning and implementation for the North American accessory products line. Lead the development of channel partner and internal sales materials in a variety of communication formats. Create and/or direct the creation of marketing deliverables in the voice of the customer, taking it beyond speeds and feeds to focus on use case scenarios and relaying the key benefits of the products and solutions to the customers.
• Lead the development and communication of sales enablement material to internal and channel
partner sales teams
• Created and managed direct market campaigns for services which improved the CTR over earlier
Global Social Media Project Manager Shell | October 2012 – August 2014
Lead implementation and day-to-day management of Shell’s use of social media communications across major social media platforms. Drove forward capacity-building activities for developing and managing specialized employee and external online professional and business social media communities. Wrote social media-related articles for employees on global intranet. Supported and coordinated implementation and roll out of Social Media processes (content management, reporting, advertising), analytics and platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
• Managed and directed all assets of the 2M,3M,4M and 5M Facebook Fan Acquisition Campaign
• Developed, managed and grew Shell's global presence on LinkedIn
• Managed and coordinate company moderation on The Energy Collective, Shell Energy Fellows
• Led strategy, development and promotion of the first Shell LinkedIn open group, Future of Energy
• Developed content and managed promotion on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for Shell Ideas360,
a global student contest that connects students to develop ideas around sustainability
Created and executed the overall marketing plan, designed, developed and launched a Flash™-based, e-commerce website and trade show presence for an international B2C services company. Managed and implemented advertising strategies using Social Media.
Responsible for developing company marketing plan, improving employee and client-facing materials, brand messaging, social media strategy and liaising with clients. Led marketing campaigns and launched new internal communication channels for clients. Developed on-going, comprehensive communications plans. Client base included: HP, BP, Vopak, Houston Texans, DYONYX.
Managed the media relations department for the U.S. Air Force’s Navstar Global Positioning System (GPS) Joint Program Office at the Los Angeles Air Force Base. Wrote articles for newspapers, industry magazines and websites on GPS and its support program’s major activities.
Copyright © 2016 Cheryl E. Walters | All rights reserved.
Web CMS + Development
WordPress, Drupal, Wix, Expression Engine, LiveSite, MonkCMS, Moonfruit, SharePoint Designer
Graphic + eLearning Design
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Keynote ’09, Captivate 8
Basecamp, Highrise, Campfire, TimeFox
MailChimp, Woofoo, Constant Contact, Ennect
Strategy + Implementation
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Instagram, YouTube
Analytics, Engagement + Monitoring
Buddy Media, Adobe Social, Social Chorus
Greater Houston Partnership, Workforce Development Committee | 2008 to 2011
International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) | 2010 to Present
National Charity League, Cypress Belles Chapter
1996 to Present
B.S. Visual Communication
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA